I saw this room while browsing 10rooms (great blog!) and was immediately smitten. Turquoise, yellow and a touch of pink? Lovely.
Another great free printable calendar from ThriftCore! Head over there and get yourself a copy of this masterpiece. I say masterpiece 'cos it was designed by yours truly, you gotta love your own right? ;)
Thanks Van for the opportunity to make this for your fabulous readers!
So I guess I should share 7 things about me, here you go...
1. I can't walk in heels more than 3" high! I try, but ended up sitting all night, or changing to flats in no time. I love how they look though!
2. I have the sweetest sweet tooth there is! For me, a meal MUST always end with anything sweet. Or I'll end up craving the whole day.
3. I love LA. My mom and bro#3 lives there, and I'm hoping I can go back for a visit this year or early next year.
4. I'm cheap. I don't buy shoes or bags amounting to more than P800 (around $18).
5. I love watching TV series! My current shows: Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, How I Met your Mother, True Blood. Past shows that I still watch when I get the chance: Sex and the City and Friends. I LOVE Friends, truly, love them!
6. Oh more on TV, any show that involves solving a crime I'll watch.
7. I've had a fashion blog prior to this. You know those blog where you post the stuff you wear? Yep, that one. I shut it down. Even though I love clothes, the blog felt more of a chore. And I'm too embarrassed to let friends see the pictures to even keep the blog online. haha
But since you all have been nice to me, I'll share one shot. Just one!
Sharing this to some my blog friends...
Watch out for my bedroom reveal, our hallway before and after, and the camera crew story. ;)